On Thursday five deputies Kukiz’15 (members of the Koalicja Polska – Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe – Kukiz15 club) supported with the club’s deputies PiS a resolution supporting the government’s activities in the field of budget negotiations of the European Union. Paweł Kukiz, Jarosław Sachajko, Paweł Szramka, Stanisław Tyszka and Stanisław Żuk voted for the draft resolution.
– It is clearly visible that Paweł Kukiz with his four went towards Zbigniew Ziobro. If he’s closer to him there, we won’t be forced to hold him. If he does not want to be in the Polish Coalition, we can do it without Paweł – commented in an interview with Rzeczpospolita PSL Marek Sawicki.
Paweł Kukiz in the Friday evening interview in “Guest of the Events” in Polsat News stressed that “Kukiz people are against the form of reform of the judiciary by Zbigniew Zbigniew.” He stressed, however, that Kukiz’15 parliamentarians could not agree to an instrument “that would allow other states to interfere, to influence Poland’s internal policy under the pretext of the rule of law, undefined, without explicit interpretation.”
– There is no such money for which one could sell sovereignty, take the risk of losing that sovereignty, he stressed.
– I’m not going anywhere or going anywhere, finding out if God knows what. It is just like it was with the marriage union. We have entered into a marriage with my beloved woman, it continues. I have the same vow with my postulates. Not with Kosiniak, not with Kaczyński, not with Budka, not with Czarzasty, but with demands. Pro-civic postulates. Of course, if the party in power suddenly experiences a revelation and decides that a referendum day should be introduced, that the election law should be changed and a mixed model should be introduced, including JOWs, that justices of the peace should be introduced, I will run to them with open arms and say: ” well, now we can really do it ”
– said Kukiz in Polsat News.
Jarosław Sachajko, who voted with Kukiz for the resolution, said in an interview with the portal wPolityce.plthat the parliamentarians “made an agreement with the PSL that they would implement the Kukiz’15 demands”.
– As long as the Polish Coalition supports these postulates, i.e. for single-member constituencies, no tax increases, referendum day, there is no reason for anyone from the Polish Coalition to leave – he announced.
Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz: Nothing by force
President of the Polish People’s Party, Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz, in an interview on Saturday with Rmf fm He noted that there is an “equality sign between sovereignty and the rule of law”. – Is it possible to talk about sovereignty without living in a democratic state of law? I do not think so. That it is, however, a combination – he emphasized.
– It is certainly not good for the politicians of Kukiz’15 to vote differently than the majority of the Polish Coalition club in many votes recently. This, of course, sometimes results from program differences, sometimes from some strategic approach. This must certainly make us reflect on all of this, stressed the president of the PSL.
The politician stressed that “he would like to continue the good cooperation that was in electionswhich gave a very good election result. “- I think many people could find out about it, because they are in parliament today, and if a different path was chosen, they might not be in it. But nothing should ever be forced. It is always there. voluntary, he said.